I would definitely consider myself a Hunger Games superfan. I waited until midnight for Panem October to open, posted religiously, even became a D10 reporter, then was crushed when it closed. I won the Training Days board game at a BYU party by beating about 200 people in trivia. I own as much merchandise as I can afford (which isn't a lot, but still) AND am dressing up as Clove for premiere night. That is, if I don't pop because of pent-up excitement before then.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Happy Hunger Games!!
My squee meter is at about a eight for this movie. There's a couple
steps of excitement necessary before something will even register on my
squee meter, so for now it's doing very well. Really, I'm at
pre-squee...the moment where you're so excited you could burst but
haven't shown it yet. I've been afraid the movie would severely
disappoint me, partially because I've predetermined I don't like Lenny
Kravitz as Cinna, but my good friends at hungergamesdwtc.net saw it last
night, and have reassured me that the movie will be amazing. So I
jumped my squee meter from five to eight. If I like the movie, it has
the potential to become an 11.
I would definitely consider myself a Hunger Games superfan. I waited until midnight for Panem October to open, posted religiously, even became a D10 reporter, then was crushed when it closed. I won the Training Days board game at a BYU party by beating about 200 people in trivia. I own as much merchandise as I can afford (which isn't a lot, but still) AND am dressing up as Clove for premiere night. That is, if I don't pop because of pent-up excitement before then.
I would definitely consider myself a Hunger Games superfan. I waited until midnight for Panem October to open, posted religiously, even became a D10 reporter, then was crushed when it closed. I won the Training Days board game at a BYU party by beating about 200 people in trivia. I own as much merchandise as I can afford (which isn't a lot, but still) AND am dressing up as Clove for premiere night. That is, if I don't pop because of pent-up excitement before then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment